Make cable railing your “clear” choice in a railing system.
Cable Rail FAQ
- Cable railing systems are the perfect railing choice, they complement any view. These railing assembly’s are commonly used in stadiums, arenas, and ballparks, anywhere you want a safe strong railing that gives you a clear unobstructed scene.
- The fittings and cable, being made of stainless steel, are very weather resistant, making the system perfect for outdoors or in, commercial or residential.
- Cable railing can be used in a variety of frame materials, such as; steel, wood, stainless steel, and aluminum. That gives the customer or architect a wide range of design possibility’s.
- The cable itself is virtually invisible, very strong, extremely durable, and has almost no maintenance. It can be run horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ cable sizes are most common, and each gets increasingly more stronger. There are a large selection of fittings to meet any design requirement or application.
- The fittings are swagged on the cable permanently giving the customer a great look that is very durable. All the cable rail fittings can be hid in the frame itself, so all that you see is the scenery. Or the hardware could sit outside the frame, giving it a sailboat rigging kind of look.
- Cable assembly’s can also be used for fences, trellises, shelf supports, suspended lighting, custom architectural assembly’s, etc. the possibility are virtually endless.
Cable railing systems are a great alternative to the traditional infill such as; panels, balusters, pickets, and posts. They always provide a beautiful unimpaired view.
Tim Whittier Custom Welding and Design is your choice for custom Handrails, Guardrails and Cable Rail Systems.